Saturday, January 31, 2015

6 DIY Snacks From An Expert Snacker


Hello everybody, I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday! Feeling a little hungry? Today I have 6 DIYs that should help any snacker become an expert, obviously like myself. Please let me know what you think in the comment section and if these tricks help you and your snacking life! 

A fun fact about me is that I come from a family who has always loved Oreos. I mean I truly feel that the addiction for Oreos is in my blood. So I thought I could share a little trick with you when it comes to the art of dunking an Oreo into milk if you didn’t know this trick already. Stab a fork into the creme of an Oreo for better milk dunking and clean fingers. This is the much fancier way of dunking but is for expert snackers only!

My best friend and I love to split a pint of ice cream, usually Ben & Jerry’s as we watch a movie on Netflix. Since we both are truly expert snackers, we came up with an amazing idea to share the ice-cream. Literally cut the whole ice cream container in half for a perfect split! The pints made out of cardboard are easy to cut through and when you leave the lid on, they are perfectly used as bowls!

Another easy trick I have learned though out my wise snacking years, is to use another pistachio shell to open pistachios! This is much easier for people like me who basically have no nails to help get that stubborn shell open.

I personally do not like cherries, but if you are a fan, my cousin taught me to pit a cherry with a paper clip, because it's the easiest way to do it! All you have to do is bend the edge of the paper clip out so it turns into a hook, and then you just scoop out the pit from the top!

This next tip I saw at a party with all of this Mexican food. What they did was they slid the prongs of a fork on the side of a hard shell taco to keep it standing without any spill while people put the stuff inside the taco. I thought this was a really cool idea that also looked nice. 

My last DIY for today is for picking up pizza. Use a liter soda bottle to keep pizzas level in the car seat! Car seats are made with a slight incline which could squish your pizza to one side by the time you get home. Propping a soda in the divot of the seat will keep the pizza laying flat! 


Want some ideas for snacks after school? Click HERE for 50 After Snacks! They have a lot of cool snack ideas and I guarantee you will find at least one you like. Anyway, thanks for reading and don’t forget to vote on my poll so I know what you guys would like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment