Saturday, December 6, 2014

All About Me!



pastedGraphic.png

 Hi, my name is Kelley Hennessy. My birthday is November 9, 1999 making me fifteen years old today. I only have one younger sister named Quinn. We are exactly one year and one week apart. I was born in Pennsylvania and lived there for ten years. I had a big house, with a pool in the back and went to a catholic school with uniforms. 

 I have a huge family with my mom being one of eleven siblings, giving me over fifty cousins. Out of all of those cousins, I mainly grew up with three of them, we were like sisters and still are today. All of my mom’s family lived in the city of Philadelphia and we lived outside of it in the suburbs. I remember my mom not having to go to work when I was a baby, so my three cousins who were all my same age would always be dropped off since their parents had to go to work. We basically grew up together, most my best memories were with them.

 Then, five years ago, the summer before fifth grade was when my dad wanted to live “the mountain life” and we packed our bags for Park City, Utah. It was hard for my family to see me go since we are so close, but we made it happen and I still fly out to see them every Christmas, spring and summer break.  

 When I first moved here I went to Park City Day School, a small private school on Pinebrook Road. They had uniforms, but was much less strict and I loved it there. I skid more than I ever did, and made new friends, some I still have today. I also started going to dance at Dance Tech which happened to be right down the road from me. There I mainly did ballet and hip-hop, but also did jazz and tap for a year.

 In the summer before seventh grade, I knew I didn’t want to go to Park City Day School anymore because I I did there would have been only three other kids in my ENTIRE grade! I remember going to summer camp and having all of these friends that were going to Ecker Hill and they told me all about it. That seventh was when I started in the ParK City School District, and have been there ever since! I’ m now in Treasure mountain and cannot wait to get into the High School building next year!


 I enjoy the simple things in life. Being in a happy state of mind, and I don't think people should settle for less than they deserve. I always look toward the next best thing or special event. I enjoy seeing others happy. When someone else is down, it breaks my heart. I've been through more than most people my age, but hey, it's what has made me stronger. Life has thrown me challenges, and so far, I've come out on top. I love music, hanging with friends and family, cheer and sadly, Starbucks (I'm addicted). Favorite cheesy quote: "There is more to life than beauty on the outside, what's on the inside is where it counts." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment