Saturday, October 4, 2014

DIY Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino


(Photo Courtesy Of: Yeni Konu)

If you have read my "About Me" page, you will know that I am obsessed with Starbucks, it's a bad addiction. If you ask any of my close friends you will know that one of my favorite things to get is the Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino (I know, one of the worst drinks you can get). Anyway, I have spent way to much money on Starbucks and I am tired of giving in to their expensive drinks. So I have decided to create this yummy drink of my own!

What I used for my delicious drink:
One cup of milk
Between two and three tablespoons of chocolate syrup (I ended up using melted chocolate chips)
Half cup of chocolate chips (I used semisweet)
Between one and one half cups of ice
Blender
Spoon
Cup
Straw (Optional)
Whipped Cream (Optional, I did not have)

So I started with adding the milk and chocolate syrup to the blender and lightly stirring with a spoon. Then I added the ice and chocolate chips and blended until I couldn't hear any big chunks of ice breaking anymore. After that I poured my mixture into a cup. If I had whipped cram or syrup I would have topped it off with that.

Quick Tip: Want to see some of Starbucks secret drinks that you need to try? These drinks are amazing and cannot be found on the menu! CLICK HERE to check out this interesting video!

Apart from no garnishing, the drink tasted exactly like the five dollar ones I purchase in Starbucks. I am so happy I found this drink and plan on not going to Starbucks as much. Please comment below and let me know if you would like to see more DIY Starbucks drinks because I have a lot more ideas! Also, please vote on my poll so I know what you guys want to see more of! Thanks! :)

My Heavenly Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino:






No comments:

Post a Comment